But think about how much your WV Caddy cost you.  I drive less
expensive cars (well used) and spend the extra on machining. ;-)

On second thought I do need to pare down the stable.  '86 Honda from
DIL ( needs engine), '88 Honda (267 K mi ) but runs well, 1973 3/4 T
chassis with
useless (now)  diesel, 10' x 8' trailer for hauling wood ... 11x22.5
tires with type 40 cans, M561 (gamma goat) and finally '98 Concorde
which is my
current transportation.

Too much stuff.

Dave