Ok, Thanks Sptephen, that´s the reason for my query, i made a fresh
install on a computer using a Sis chipset motherboard and Nvidia VGA,
when starting EMC for the first time i got this message, so i went to
onboard VGA (Sis 730) then, the same. After that i fresh installed on a
new hard drive on the same computer where it was working originally,
and, again, i got this error, so i cloned the original hard drive over
the new one, this time, no fresh install, so it should work, and
voilá.... the same message :-( .
(My hard disk, friend's computer)

The fact is, that in the past, i used an nvidia GF2 MX200 card, and it
seemed to work, but i changed VGA because i read about issues on
LinuxCNC, and didn't understood that nv or vesa were usable.
Never installed the nvidia proprietary driver.

As i was using the computer were LinuxCNC was originally installed for
other stuff(download) there is a chance that i installed something else
or maybe updated... but... should'nt LinuxCNC work anyway?

I'm getting tired of Ubuntu, i used it happily until 8.1 release, then i
had a strange issue were my hard drive's data got corrupted(Lost
everything off course), then i moved on to 9.04, but my laptop lost its
portability (not battery sensing) and video accelleration is laaaaame,
too much .not. acceleration, so i went back to 8.04 two days ago, i
updated after install (not version, only software and kernel) and got in
first place an almost unusable kernel, not audio, not wifi, not
LAN!!!.... went back on kernel, and i have SEVERAL keyboard and mouse
interruption issues for "something" updated on KDE(i guess or maybe ACPI).

I think it could may be Ubuntu's fault, never saw that many fail on so
few time. (And i used Vista)

So, i'm stuck now.

Thanks anyway and again.