I'm now using 0.1.5, and set up the symlink and that is going fine.

A few more bugs ...

1) If you try to save a new file, or save as an existing file, over the top
of an existing .wiz file (select the file from the file selection dialog),
it gets saved as file.wiz.wiz, that is, it doesn't overwrite the existing
file, it always appends .wiz to the file name.
2) If you open an existing file to edit, then open another file (or the same
file twice), the contents of the files keep appending to the file already
loaded.
3) Copy and paste.  If you copy and then paste, the paste will replace the
selected line in the list at the bottom.  Pasting a new line would be more
helpful.
4) If the path [WIZARD] WIZARD_ROOT is invalid, the splash screen
disappears, but the main window never appears.  The program doesn't exit, it
just keeps running invisibly in the background.

About.txt doesn't appear to be used.  What is the plan for this?  In the
wizards I have created, I have had the need to put some additional text
information under the image eg - "the X coordinates will be dependent on
EMC's diameter/radius mode."  Currently I have this as part of the image.

Also, how have you envisaged the speeds/feeds being set?  Is it set using
the speed/feed wizard, then all following commands will use the global
parameters to set the F and S commands?  Should the depth of cut be in here
too?  For a lathe, I need to set feed rate, spindle speed and depth of cut
for roughing and finish passes.  There's also the option of using CSS.  Do
you want to standardise the names for these parameters?

Have you considered how people can add and share their wizards?  I see there
is a growing library of .ngc programs scattered over the emc web.  I was
think another nice enhancement would be to support .zip files (or .tgz, ...)
as a way to allow people to create and share individual wizards.  It might
be an easy way to share the programs, without having to put someone in
charage of maintaining a database of wizards.