Peter,

> my driver is a CMD-50c  which can handle 15-40v, and 3.5 amps, but I do
> not have access to anything above the 19v I currently have.
>
> Thanks for everything, it looks like I will be looking for other motors.

Try to get hold of a power supply with a higher voltage.
Coils, as used in the motors, will try to prevent any change in current.
A higher input voltage for the driver will result in a higher current
through the motor.
The motor will deliver the highest torque with high current so if the
motor should be up to the job, upgrading the power supply could do the
trick.

Larger motors with the same drivers may not change you current situation.

So before buying new motors I would try a power supply with a higher
voltage (borrow one if you can).
Bigger motors have another disadvantage: due to the higher mass of the
rotor speed and acceleration are limited. A larger motor than necessary
is also not optimal.

Good luck,

    Rob