Hi Peter,

What is the default value for the filter? I found that a value of 1
nearly sorted the problem. A value of 2 was pretty well rock solid. Just
to be sure I set it to 6 as my max frequency is well under 200kHz.

I guess it is already on your to-do list but I would guess that it would
be well worth adding this as a parameter with a recommendation in your
docs to set it for as low a frequency as practical.

Thanks,
Les