Hi Chris,

You may regret asking that :-). Here we go:
ini
http://pastebin.ca/1490014

Hal is broken into a number of files

load.hal - loads modules
http://pastebin.ca/1490015

motion.hal - motion control
If the spindle code looks complicated it is because of the three speed
electromechanical gear change. There is loads of ClassicLadder stuff
controlling it as well.
http://pastebin.ca/1490017

io.hal - inputs and outputs
http://pastebin.ca/1490018

mpg.hal
http://pastebin.ca/1490020

These aren't finished. I have a whole raft of front panel controls still
to connect up. Also there is a rotary axis that is not yet implemented.

Les