> Rob I removed the % at the bottom of the program and it still acts like it
> is still loading something .

How do you determine that?
Once it's loaded there won't be anything different with AXIS, except you'll
have the file in the preview.
To run it, you just push the Run button on the top menu.

> It is running version 2.2 . Thanks Ron

That should be ok.
Did you make sure you are using a lathe config? Try the sample config
sim/lathe.ini, and open with that.
The display should only have XZ.

Regards,
Alex