Hopefully an easy question.... I'd like to configure an external "Run"
button, that has the same functionality as the AxisUI run button in
the bar, however I seem to be having some trouble getting this to
work... I have the axisui and the halui loaded, and tried setting the
following items manually, as well as messing with various other
halui.*.* pins, but haven't had much luck so far:

setp halui.mode.manual false
setp halui.mode.auto true
setp halui.program.run true

I'm guessing I'm missing something that needs to be set but haven't
had much luck figuring out exactly what it is...

thoughts?

thanks,
-dave