Hi all,

I mentioned a while back about a problem with an occasional run-away
condition when dropping out and going back into EMC. I received some more
information that they could tell when this would occur from a relay (I/O
initialization) which will click when system comes up normally, and when
they do not hear it, know they will have the run-away condition. I got a
dmesg dump from immediately following the error, but the m5i20 seems to load
properly. I did however post the dmesg dump here:
http://pastebin.com/m106bc820

One thing I would like to try is to simply not load the FPGA configuration
on initialization. I recall there was a switch for this in the old 5i20
driver. Does that exit for the hostmot drivers, and what is it? I so far
have not managed to find it.

Thanks,
Eric