Hi Anders

I want to explain what i have. My machine is very simple - 3 axis
I have 2 5i20 and 4 7i37 cards. I think i will be better without of
74hc148 and maybe without sd3486.

I only want to use Jog wheel (a; a-; b; b-), Increment selector (0.1;
0.01; 0.001), and Axis selector (off, XYZ). It is basic but for me it is
plenty.
without of chip i need:
 Jig wheel: 4 pins
 Increment selector; 3 pins
Axis selector; 4 pins (or 3 pins?? do i need pin for OFF? )
Am I right?

On my first 7i37 i have 11 pins tight to limits+home switches, and i am
interesting to use second 7i37 16-in pins for pendant (pins 16in....32in)

In case when i do not use 74hc148, sd3486. how it will change file- jog.hal?
Thanks
aram