Hello everybody,

I'm having a little problem with my stepper configuration. Turns out that I
have two hand wheels (one for X and the other one for the Z) connected to my
mesa board via the gpio pins and linked to an encoder emc module for pulse
readings.

When I use hal meter the two handwheels are working fine and in the same
way, the counts increase and decrease fine, so when I turn on the machine
and I jog the X axis, it works perfectly but the problem starts when I try
to jog the Z axis, no matter how much I jog it, I get a following error,
even if I jog only one pulse the following error appears inmeadiatly, but if
I jog using the buttons I don't have following error.
By the way i'm using a mesa 5i20 card with hostmot 2  and stepgens, and the
two axis have the same configuration except for the scale (this is for
testing).

Sorry but i'dont have the config files here.

Well i hope someone can guide me to solve the problem since I will have to
wait until monday to continue with the tests but i'll really appreciate any
help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Leonardo.