http://www.electronicsam.com/images/KandT/pcbmill/bldcenc2.jpg

The keling servos I got (also the KL23BLS-115) have 2 very shallow
tapped  holes that line up to the mounting holes of the encoder.
I found some laptop assembly screws that just happened to be the right
length.  Mariss seems to love these encoders over the cheap us-digital
ones for his step/dir servo drives....

YMMV

sam