On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 01:10:17PM +0300, Евгений Александрович wrote:
> Any way to use M101 without pause

No.

M101 is not "realtime" so we have to drain the realtime motion queue,
invoke M101, wait for it to exit, and then start movement again.

Spindle control can in principle operate without coming to a stop,
because they don't require any non-realtime activities.  However,
in practice the necessary code hasn't been written to make this
possible.

M62/M63 digital output synched with motion does work, at least in master
(I didn't check 2.3).  I ran the following program on sim/axis:
    g20
    g0x0y0z0
    f20
    m63p0
    g1z-1
    g1x1y1f20
    m62p0         ;turn digital out 00 on at x1
    g1x2y2f20
    g0x0y0z0
    m2
and captured the following scope trace to show that it works:
    http://emergent.unpy.net/files/sandbox/m62-motion-continues.png

Jeff