Hi all; I'm having a variety of troubles using the MasterCam processor found on
the EMC wiki:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Cam_Post

I've also tried using the MPFAN.PST that it recommends as well and run into a
variety of trouble. The EMC2.zip file is "close" and handles basic 2d machining
but has a lot of complaints on anything relating to drilling or tool change
operations (as best I can tell, I know very little about GCode.)

Rather than trying to debug many different errors I'm hoping someone here has a
working MasterCam X3 or X4 post processor somewhere and would be willing to
share.  I really like EMC2 but this is severely limiting my ability to use it
currently. Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike