All,

       I am hooking up a motenc-lite to servo amps via analog. When I
enable the servo it runs away. The drive is setup correctly and shows no
motion when vref is disconnected. It also runs fine on a battery box.
EMC is seeing the position pulses and updating them normally on the
tkemc position screen. With a laptop hooked to drive and looking at the
scope in the servo software it shows the reference voltage going about
three volts or so minus until emc throws a joint 0 following error. Then
ref goes null. Do I need to reverse the position pulses (A,/A and B,/B)
coming into the motenc? The encoder on the motor is fed to the drive and
the drive is sending the pulses to the motenc. Can the output be
reversed in the motenc.ini file?

Thanks,
    Paul