Hi
I run cylindrical grinder Okuma and i know that there will be problem to
run cylindrical grinder with EMC2.
Problem is that cylindrical grinder will use special and unique for
cylindrical grinders cycle code and EMC2 doesn't have that. I grind
ceramics with diamond wheel and material removal per pass 0.0003. so,
without special cycle code it will be difficult to write point to point
program ( program  will be very long in compare to standard grinding cycle
)
maybe CAD/CAM can help but i never used CAD/CAM for grinding.

thanks
aram