No, actually the $5k version of Pro-E does include 2.5D CAM according
to the website. No idea how functional it is, but it's better than
nothing. Regardless, $5k is way out of my price range.

Rhino and MadCAM do look nice, when I get some spare time I plan on
taking a look at the demos. I just spent $200 on Alibre, and it's
pretty good, and certainly a good package for the price, but if Rhino
is nice enough I might consider switching.