Alex Joni pravi:
> Try starting from a terminal, and check for the error message.
> Alternatively look in dmesg for errors.
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>

> On 4/15/2010 4:47 PM, Slavko Kocjancic wrote:
>> Hello...
>>
>> Does estop latch works in emc2 2.3.5?
>>
>> I try to load it in my hal file
>>
>> #this works
>> loadrt estop_latch count=1
>>

>> #when I add
>> addf estop-latch servo-thread
>> #or when I add
>> addf estop_latch servo-thread
>>
>> the emc crashes....
>>

>> Slavko.
Each latch should be addes separately to the thread
This works.

loadrt estop_latch count=1
addf estop-latch.0 servo-thread

The next problem is that latch itself doesn't do right job!
The watchdog is active if input's are ok and latch not trigered.
Ie I watch with hallmeter the output pin from estop latch. It does right
thing.
ie if ok.in and fault.in are correct and reset signal applied the output
goes true.
but the watchdog start togling just if ok.in and fault.in are correct
(without trigger) Thar's wrong.
It should togle just if output is true!

Slavko.