Slavko Kocjancic pravi:
> The next problem is that latch itself doesn't do right job!
> The watchdog is active if input's are ok and latch not trigered.
> Ie I watch with hallmeter the output pin from estop latch. It does right
> thing.
> ie if ok.in and fault.in are correct and reset signal applied the output
> goes true.
> but the watchdog start togling just if ok.in and fault.in are correct
> (without trigger) Thar's wrong.
> It should togle just if output is true!
>
> Slavko.

I checked estop_latch.comp and find:

FUNCTION(_) {
    /* check inputs */
    if ( ok_in && !fault_in) {
    /* no fault conditions, check for reset edge */
    if ( reset && !data.old_reset ) {
        /* got a rising edge, indicate "OK" on outputs */
        ok_out = 1;
        fault_out = 0;
    }
    /* toggle watchdog */

//OLD LINE
    watchdog = !watchdog;          'AS   I UNDERSTAND THIS TOGLE IF  (
ok_in && !fault_in)
//NEW LINE
    if ( ok_out ) {watchdog = !watchdog;} 'I CHANGED PREVIOUS LINE INTO
THIS NOW WORKS

    } else {
    /* fault condition exists, trip */
    ok_out = 0;
    fault_out = 1;
    }
    /* store state of reset input for next pass (for edge detect) */
    data.old_reset = reset;
}

I'm not familiar enought with git to make update/patch. So please some
of the "bosses" to do that.

Thanks
Slavko.