On 05/30/2010 06:03 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Gene,
>>
>>          All the extrusions are from 8020.  All cut to custom
>> length.  You shoulda seen the 13' long package they arrived in.  On
>> pallets and all.  At a residence.  On a 53' semi...  ;-)
>>
>> Mark
>
> I'll bet the neighbors sure did a lot of rubber necking. ;-)

I think the driver did a bit more.  We live on a small cul-de-sac,
that's tree lined.  He did a masterful job of getting that big truck
backed up to my driveway, that's for sure.  I have a hard time due to
the eedjits parking on the street getting my 18 1/2' boat in and out of
the neighborhood sometimes.

Mark