2010/6/8 Andy Pugh <a...@andypugh.fsnet.co.uk>:
> On 8 June 2010 13:49, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The question is - where and how to specify the amount of compensation
>> to be applied with G41 and G42?
>
> It comes from the Tool Table for the currently loaded tool.

So there is no other way to adjust the kerf size as only in the tool
table? Ok, thank You for a suggestion, probably I can live with that
as I do not have to do it very often.

>> Is there a way to specify the tool radius as a variable in the same
>> line with G41 or G42?
>
> G43.1 ?
>
> http://linuxcnc.org/docs/html/gcode_main.html#sub:G43,-G49:-Tool

That is tool LENGTH compensation... Am I missing something? I feel
like that might be a good way to adjust for different nozzle lengths,
but I do not see, how to compensate the kerf size.

Viesturs