I made the hold down clamps especially for milling layouts. I wanted
clamps that hold the board but doesn't overlap the board so that i could
mill to the edges of the board without interfering with the clamps.
Therefore i created them on my lathe with a small sharp flange at the
top which is pressed from the side into the board. The clamps on the
down and left side are at a fixed position. For the upper and right
clamps i drilled an excentric mounting hole so i could tighten the
clamps against the edges of the board. Because of the mellow material of
these boards this works quite good. Only the material i have used is not
the best because it begins to corrode. Maybe i made the next clamps of
stainless steel. :)

I made two new photos of the clamps at [1] and [2] (high resolution with
"download 3072" button).

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1] https://quakeman.homelinux.net/bilder/details.php?image_id=7534