Hey,

I like your idea, which is interesting to me because I currently keep
the user defined M100+ files are in the same directory as the other ngc
files - which is not a good idea since ngc files sometimes need to be
deleted or changed, but the M files should be kept immutable.

So if PROGRAM_PREFIX could be made a list of directories, that would be
really a good idea.

Just for O files I think it is possible so use WIZARD_ROOT even if that
variable in the ini file might be intended for something else
(interp_o_word.cc).

BR
Max.