Thanks Steve & Andy;
It was a NEWBE ATTACK.
Everything is brighter at sunrise.

Apparently I had tested a G96 S400 earlier in the day and
never did a G97. The Spindle was going for 400 FPS on a 1" shaft.
EMC remembers, even when I didn't want it to.

    Thanks again
        Don
PS. Andy I havn't given up on Motenc Velocity out, but I am pushed
about by Production needs. Will get with you when we catch up?