On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Speaker To-Dirt
<speaker_2_d...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Igor:
>
>   What model did you get? I was looking at this one.

I assembled my own:

Intel BOXDG41MJ LGA 775 Intel G41 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard Item #:
N82E16813121381
CORSAIR XMS2 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Item #: N82E16820145184
[2] MASSCOOL FD08025S1M4 80mm Case Fan Item #: N82E16835150007
Intel Core2 Duo E7500 Wolfdale  #: N82E16819115056

Unfortunately, one of the two memory sticks was bad, so I have to ship
both back to Newegg, so I am stuck with the old computer until I get a
replacement. The new one is 5x faster than the old one, core for core,
and has two cores instead of one, so it has 10 times more capacity.

Running latency test remotely through X windows, gives me max jitter
of 19673 and 10839 ns.

I am extremely satisfied with the form factor, it will sit nicely
under the servo drives.

I have two case fans, one sucks air in, and another pushes it out on
the other side.

I cannot yet give any conclusions.