I have Intel D510MO Mini-ITX board with built-on dual-core Atom D510
1,6 GHz, 2GB RAM and 4GB CF card as a HDD.

Max jitter for 1.0 ms servo thread is 7316 ns
Max jitter for 25.0 us base thread is 8706 ns

And it all is fitted in a selfmade case so that I can put it inside
the control cabinet next to servo drives instead of having pc case
outside of it, because there is not enough room for even a small
mini-atx case.

Viesturs