Hello, guys!

I still would like to find out, how can I make my machine safer and at
least disable jogging in joint mode, but I did not receive any answer.
I would really appreciate, if anyone could share some insights on how
to achieve that.

See below forwarded initial message for more details :)

with best regards,
Viesturs