Jeff Epler wrote:
> I've made plans to be in Wichita that weekend.  I'll probably arrive
> late on the 11th and leave in the afternoon on the 15th.  I look forward
> to seeing some fellow emc folk there.

Of course, immediately after advising Stuart that mid-November was fine
for me,
my boss said there'd be a meeting in Texas about that time.  Well,
there's a good chance
the Texas meeting will actually have to be moved to a different time,
I'm hoping so.
So, Stuart, how is the weather there in mid-November?  I'd hate to have
to slog
through a foot of snow in a low-slung Honda Civic.

Jon