I am not sure the shape of the board,

buy you can buy little plastic and metal boxes that have
little slides. You simple slide it into place and put the lid back on.

You could also make from metal or plastic these slides easily yourself.
I wouldn't use glue or tape, because that's just messy.

but yeaa, it's weird to have a board without holes, and that
sounds like somebody thinking about saving
some money on board space and size.