Hello, folks!

I have a question to those EMC users that have experience with thc module.

I have implemented all the necessary hardware, I have linked the pins
according this page:
http://www.linuxcnc.org/docview/html//man/man9/thc.9.html

The result I am getting is that EMC receives the frequency signal,
software encoder calculates velocity and THC module calculates
thc.volts.
I have created pyvcp panel, which has spinbox widget, in which I set
thc.volts-requested and number widget, which display thc.volts value.

The problem is that, if actual thc.volts are larger than requested,
the nozzle is lowered, but, if actual thc.volts is smaller than
requested, then nozzle is not lifted. What am I missing here?
Do I need some more configuration in ClassicLadder or HAL? I mean,
similar as it is shown here:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/emcinfo.pl?Torch_Height_Control

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Viesturs