No further configuration is needed than what is shown on the thc.9 man
page. It should go up and down unless there is some kind of bug. I'll
have to do some tests on my plasma to make sure there is not a bug. I
assume you have thc.enable on... Does the nozzle return to the commanded
position with the exit Z move up?

John