had some time to do some tuning.  Getting there - I am pretty new to it.

http://www.electronicsam.com/images/KandT/conversion/testing/tuning.png

That is a .1 move at about 25ipm  - the peak at the begining and end are
the acc/decel.  it peaks at .00017.  It is a bit better than that - I
had to retune a little after I turned up the current limit on all the
amps to maximum. :)  I have the ferror set to .001 right now and did a
bit of machining with no issues.

sam

ps - that should give us about 16000lbs peak and 8000lbs of force
continuous. :)