Have the B axis hacked together.  This is more of an indexer as it has a
72 tooth curvic coupling that the table sit on which gives us 5 degree

http://electronicsam.com/images/KandT/conversion/curvicfoot.jpg
http://electronicsam.com/images/KandT/conversion/curvictogether.jpg
(taken out of our parts machine)

So far so good.  The locking rotaries that Chris added works very well.
I think I need to add a little delay after the unlock switch is tripped
before the motion starts.

The first movement in both videos are the home to index only.  The table
lifts off of its curvic coupling rotates until it finds the index -
rotates back to a point that will place it so the coupling will line up
- then re-clamps the table.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLE4lzPcEo8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpz1tgTRyGc

Getting there!!