From: Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, December 22, 2010 10:24:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 7i43 setup woes

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010, andy pugh wrote:

> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:41:46 +0000
> From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
> To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 7i43 setup woes
>
> On 22 December 2010 04:18, Andrew Staats <andrew_sta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> [  300.299099]  hm2_7i43.0: firmware: requesting hm2/7i43-2/SV8.BIT
>> [  300.312780] hm2/hm2_7i43.0: board has FPGA '3s400tq144', but the firmware
>in
>> hm2/7i43-2/SV8.BIT is for FPGA '3s200tq144'
>
> Try the firmware for a 400k board, perhaps Mesa sent you a christmas present?
>
> -- atp
> "Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"

Unfortunately it looks like a problem with the 200K cards, their CPLDS were
programmed with the 400K CPLD version JEDEC file and the test technician didn't
notice the error. We are going through our records and will attempt to send out
replacements for all the mis-programmed cards today.

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

(\__/)