Gentlemen,
I want to use this opportunity to express my thanks and appreciation to
you all who helped me getting my feet on the ground of electronics and
digital technology again. Especially the developer team, never leaving a
problem unsolved, aided my efforts to find the threads that I had to
leave aside life's path when making decades of "career" in technical
management rather than following my original technical intentions. Now
that I am out of work (almost -;) I slowly get the feeling of creativity
back I had been missing for so long - it had gone away gradually, too
slow for me to notice in the beginning.

I can't give you physical gifts for Christmas, but maybe I have
something better to give you: may all contributors to the EMC2 system
take from me the feeling of doing something very useful, especially as
you do it without getting paid for it,  in this world of greed and
commerce. Participating in this mailing list means more to me (and maybe
to others, too) than you may think.

Have nice holidays, stay well in 2011 and keep this EMC story as
successful as it is!

Peter Blodow