Igor Chudov wrote:
> As far as I know, this error always, without exception, points to a bug in G
> code.
>
> Most likely you are trying to mill out some area with an end mill that is
> larger than the width of the area.
>
> You may need a smaller end mill.

Specifically, when using cutter radius compensation and straight lines,
you can only make convex shapes on the outside of a part.
So, if you have G42 in force (tool on right), then you can only make
left turns.  Any turn
to the right would make a concave (inside) corner, and would not be
sharp, it would necessarily
have the radius of the cutter.  If you want to make inside corners, you
need to blend the straight
segments into an arc move with a radius greater than the cutter's radius.

A smaller end mill will not fix it if the diameter is even slightly
greater than zero, if you try to
make inside corners with straight lines only.

Jon