On Sun, 2011-03-27 at 18:12 +0100, Les Newell wrote:
> Hi Kirk,
>
> > I made up a comp .c file for each of the Modbus devices I have been
> > playing with. It's not difficult if one knows C. I suppose using Classic
> > Ladder is another option but I don't know ladder.
> I might look into doing that. If you use Modbus in ClassicLadder you
> have to have the GUI running. That really slows my computer down.

I have a couple of paragraphs on making a Modbus C component for an
ATmega near the bottom of this page:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?AVR

Basically, I wanted to get the procedure written down before I forgot
how to do it, so the text is a bit rough.
--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html