Hi Stuart,

I'm pretty much an Ebay hardcore but I haven't seen anything much
smaller than an Elo 15" for a reasonable price.

But I'll keep your observation in mind and see if I can pickup an Elo
with some smaller dimensions.

I hate popping close to $300 (including shipping) for a tiny touch
screen when I can buy a larger monitor for less.  But I think this must
be a supply and demand issue.

I did find a cheaper supplier in Hong Kong and I have purchased some
cables directly from Hong Kong in the past with success.     I have no
idea how they made money by shipping me a
$15 cable from Hong Kong for free?     Return shipping costs to Hong
Kong would be a problem for a screen.

Item # 270630936552 on Ebay - 12" LCD touch screen for $200, free
shipping from Hong Kong.

Too bad we don't make LCD screens on this continent.

Stuart.. I have been doing some aerospace related controls work
recently.   How nice!

There is still some money in aerospace!   Unlike many other industries
like automotive which seem to run on the edge of bankruptcy these days.

Dave