2011/4/4 gene heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com>

> Generally with that fast a base period, the computer needs to be a real
> rip-snorter.  35000 has my old 1.6 Ghz clocked XP-1400 Athlon box pretty
> well tapped out.

Some old Athlon at 2000MHz or something, the latency is near 6000 ns.
BTW, people say that Atom 510 has latency 5000 ns, and I think about
something like ASUS AT5NM10-I.

Today I run the machine again and strange lags were observed at higher
speeds, some actuators just like stopped sometimes. I'll try to increase
base period and servo period, hope it helps.

BTW, we are in favor of inline or bottom posting here. ;)

I see, thank you.

Andrew