Hello,

I was thinking to write something on isolcpus on the wiki.

As I see that all the work has already been done wonderfully,
I decided to include a reference to it at the Troubleshooting section

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?TroubleShooting#The_isolcpus_Boot_parameter

I think that it is a frequently used section, and that the isolcpus
issue deserved an entry there.

There was a broken link on section 9 that I've changed.

Thank you,

Javier