Hi all,

I recently set up my mini lathe with the EMC stepconf and the basic functions
are great. However I do not have any tach display in Axis and if I try to run a
g76 cycle everything in Axis looks right but when I hit go, it just stares back
at me and does nothing.

Right now I have my spindle index wired in and if I use the hal config screens
in axis I can see the state of the pin flip as I turn the spindle. However I
get the sense I may need to do a bit more config to get it all to work.

Currently the spindle control is manual, FYI.

Any pointers as to what a proper hal/ini file would look like would be greatly
appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone