Hi Steve

I just last week finished fitting a trunnion and rotary table to my milling
machine. The kinematics programming and machine simulation with VISMACH has
been sorted out and the 5-axis simultaneous control through EMC2 works. The
machine is a XYZAC configuration.

There are some mysterious behaviours that I am currently looking into, such
as no MPG jogging in world mode, and sudden jumps when you stop a GCode
program.

Setting up and touch off is also still a bit of a mystery.

If it would be helpful I could supply you with the ini, hal, kinematic and
vismach files.

Rudy