I am happy to report that after a relook at the XYZAC forward
transformation, as Chris suggested, I did find some errors related to the z-
and y-offsets of the C rotary table relative to the A trunnion. They have
been corrected and now there is no more jumping around when changing any
modes or stopping the Gcode program.

What remains to be sorted out for me is the MPG not operating in world mode,
homing and touch off. How these are supposed to work is still a bit unclear
to me.

Thanks for the help.

Rudy