Hello,

I am attempting to get the charge pump on a PMDX-131 working. I have had
this board for years and am just getting around to trying to get this
working.

I have a charge pump output setup on pin 17 as described in the PMDX-131
manual. Because I was unable to get this to work I also attempted to use a
CNC4PC external charge pump board through a PMDX-131 output (Pin 16). This
did not work either.

I used Halscope to watch the output pin signal and I am getting a signal
from EMC2 as expected (at least internally). I then hooked an oscilliscope
to the output and did not get a matching signal. I have no signal at all. I
connected the CNC4PC charge pump to a signal generator and it worked
as advertised. I also have a spindle motor working through PMDX output 1
relay K1.

Has anyone used the charge pump on the PMDX-131 with EMC2 successfully?

Is there anything obvious that I am missing?

My thought is that maybe the buffer on the PMDX can't handle the HZ. I am
basing the signal off my servo thread and have manipulated that up and down
to but see no output. I changed parallel port cables also.

Thanks,
Mike