>If you cannot see the signal on pin 17 of your
>parallel port using an real oscilloscope, then
>you may have issues with your HAL file bringing
>the signal to the actual output pin.

If I can see a signal on halscope what in my hal file would prevent it from
occurring on the physical I/O? My axis work perfectly. The only difference I
can see is in hardware.

My i/o pin through the hal file is linked to the servo thread not the base
thread. Also based on the halscope scaling I believe my pulses are within
the 100 to 10kHz range. I have tried multiple thread rates to manipulate
that value with no luck.

Coincidentally I don't see a upper limit on PMDX-131 in the manual. They do
however specify the 100 Hz low end. I have used the published values from
the CNC4PC board and tried values from 100Hz (low end of PMDX) to 15500Hz
high end of CNC4PC.

My next test will be to see if that output pin works at all.....static
on/off. I know Pin 1 works to control my spindle through the on board relay.
Have not used the others...until now.

Thanks,
Mike