I am sorry to leave some guys struggling with unpacking the tar file for the
XYZACkins I posted on the Wiki. I wanted to pass it on in some other way,
but due to the fact that I lost the battle against a virus in my dual boot
PC, I have a delay to get access to the Ubuntu/EMC part of my PC.

I hope to resolve the situation in the next few days.

Rudy