Hello!

I have to propose a solution to control a plasma table that has THC-300.
I have been searching for some useful information:
I found these schematics:
http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=emc2.git;a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD;f=configs/plasma-thc/thc300.odg
Honestly, I somehow do not understand, why is all that necessary.

In this thread
http://www.linuxcnc.org/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,20/func,view/id,9070/catid,10/limit,6/limitstart,0/lang,english/
I found that John Thornton wrote a thcud.comp component - much
simplier and easier to understand.

I have a question:
If THC-300 send out ARC OK signal, would it make sense connecting it
to motion.spindle-at-speed pin?

What I would like to get is: M3 command turns on the torch and EMC
waits, until arc is closed and then starts movement.
I know that it can be done with subroutines or M1xx commands or simply
by using M66 command, but I would like it to be set up in a nice
fashion.

Since I am convinced this already has been done, there is no need to
reinvent the wheel...
Plasma table owners, could You, please, share Your solutions or
insights for this? I would especially appreciate any tips/advices
about THC300.

Thanks in advance!

Viesturs