Thank You, Dave and Yi-Shin!

That machine already has all the hardware and I would like to use
existing THC just to prove EMC's versatility to control almost
anything - I suspect that they have something more in mind and success
of this task will determine, if that customer will offer me some other
projects. I am not sure, if THC was provided by manufacturer together
with the machine or if the client acquired it separately and now wants
them both to work together.
So I will take a look at thc sample config and thcud component and
probably will let know, if any questions or difficulties will arise.
The approved time schedule is that I will "meet" the machine by the
end of next week.
Until then I will try to find as much information as possible, how to do it.

2011/5/27 John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com>:
> I'll try the motion.spindle.at-speed when I get a chance...

Could You, please, let me know, how it works?

I asked this question, because I am not sure, what does that pin
affect and I was not lucky (or smart enough) to find, where
motion.spindle-at-speed behavior is documented.

Viesturs