Hello, gentlemen!

Can anyone tell me, what is that small and trivial detail that I am
missing to have a button "Home All" instead of "Home Axis" in Axis
GUI?
I have 4 joints with homing switches and they all are homing
correctly, when homed each separately. And then there is one joint,
which is not supposed to have a homing switch - it is a rotary head.
It does not make sense homing it before part has been placed in it -
just like with lathe's spindle, part can be oriented in any direction.

What should I do with INI settings for that last joint so that in Axis
GUI that button would tell "Home All" ? Now I have specified it as
follows:
WRAPPED_ROTARY = 1H
HOME = 0
HOME_OFFSET = 0