The AD592 ( analog.com ) should be relatively noise free over reasonable
distances. 1.0 uA/degree K. Bias it with something between 4 and 20 V
and use a current to voltage converter near the computer. The time
constant is pretty good if in flowing air and even better with a small
Al heat sink.

HTH

Dave